Saturday, August 16, 2014

Where in the World is Luis (SanDiego)?

I have totally been ignoring this blog all summer but for good reasons! This summer I began my graduate studies in Spanish and I was so swamped with work that I didn't even get a chance to sit and do some genealogy! (Which is truly shocking if you know me -- I've been doing genealogy almost every day for years now).

But, I'm finally back in New York for a few weeks and I'm excited to catch up! I'll be heading to Madrid for the year in about two weeks but I promise to keep writing while I'm in Spain, it'll be a regular school year so I won't be rushed like how I was these past six weeks.

I'm about six 52 Ancestors Posts behind and want to probably talk about some more stuff so those posts will be flooding this blog in the next few days. I am a little happy I stepped away from the blog for a bit because now I have more of a drive to continue, I've definitely missed writing these posts and talking about my ancestors. So get ready for some new blog posts and material!

Excuse any English grammar mistakes you might see, I've been immersed in Spanish for 6 weeks so I might have some influence from Spanish in my English (well, more than the usually)! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment